- On what stock exchange are National General shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The National General ticker is NGHC and it is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- Where is National General's corporate headquarters?
- 59 Maiden Lane Floor 38th Floor
New York, NY 10038
- Who are the members of National General's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the National General's management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does National General's fiscal year end?
- December 31
- Who are the company's independent registered public accountants?
- Ernst & Young, LLP serves as NGHC's independent auditor.
- Does National General have a direct stock purchase plan?
- National General does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of National General's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.